September 4, 2010

Baked Project #7




I made cheesecake!! It was my first ever attempt at the cheesy goodness and it was really successful. I didn't even like cheesecake until I got married and then my husband extolled its greatness upon me.

It is made with strawberries in it and with a strawberry syrup on top. It was supposed to be raspberry but the shop didn't have any today. I am going to try it again with raspberries or maybe blackberries next time.

I haven't had much time lately to make anything due to a redesign of my website that is taking ages. But I did start a sewing class and am making my first dress! I have been to two classes thus far and I already have most of the bodice made. I bought gorgeous Liberty fabric and I want to wear it on my anniversary on the 27th. We are going to Amsterdam and I think the dress will be perfect for a night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment