August 4, 2010

Baked Project #4




One of my favorite baked good ever is Zucchini Bread (or courgette bread if you're British). My mom's coworker used to make one for me every time she did a batch. I didn't used to like zucchinis though I didn't like ANYTHING when I was a kid. I wouldn't eat anything that I didn't know but somehow this treat snuck through my tasteless barrier. And thank goodness for that. I know eat EVERYTHING! Well maybe not everything. I won't eat Lamb because they are cute or bunny rabbits.

Anyways, I love this bread and I have made it with several different recipes trying to get it right. I'm not in love with the recipe I used as the mix was quite dry and I had to add milk to it. I also was low on ground cinnamon so it wasn't as tasty as it usually is. I think I will continue on my quest to find the perfect zucchini bread recipe.

2 comments:

  1. SUUUUUU ... it's me Kim C(assin). I am so happy I found your pretty blog here! I was looking you up on twitter and this was linked from your account. You are so creative and amazing, I want to try all your recipes! Your knitted hat and sewn skirts and bags are incredible, the drumstick caddy is GORGEOUS ... the fabric you find is so cool, I can't imagine where you get such pretties. I am so glad you're trying new creative stuff :D I just learned to knit recently as well but I'm still stuck on stupid scarves haha. I mostly crochet but it's been nothing amazing so far.

    Ummm ... my blog is pretty shameful compared to your lovely one, but your photos are lovely and the layout is pleasing to the eye and such and etc etc etc ... LOVE YOU <3 I hope you are doing well my dear. You have given me inspiration to make a lovelier blog. Take care! Looking forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love zucchini bread too, I used to love the muffins from Publix haha!

    ReplyDelete