February 25, 2011

Cabin Fever...

This week I've been ill. I got a viral infection and it really knocked me out. Each day has been bringing new symptoms and I'm so miserable. I hope I can leave the flat on Saturday because I am going crazy. The light is lasting much much longer in the afternoon (it's getting dark at 6 instead of 3 in the afternoon woo hoo) and I am stuck inside.

Because of this, I have been watching loads of movies free on Love Film (Science of Sleep, Napoleon Dynamite, Grey Gardens and some random rom-coms) reading trash mags and eating anything that doesn't make me want to gag. Had all these things not happened I never would have noticed the bizarre similarity between the new Swarovski ads and Napoleon's Glamour by Deb/girlfriend in Oklahoma photo. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment