February 1, 2011

New design!

Hiya. So here is something about me that you don't know. I work better at night. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, it just gets more attention during the pm. This said, I also get bored really easily and make drastic changes. I can't count how many times as a teenager my parents would wake up and I had totally changed the layout of my bedroom while they slumbered.

This also goes for hair. I hate having hair on my neck so I often will get out my razor (the kind barbers use) and shear off my locks. I have cut my own hair for over a decade and it is usually on a whim in the middle of the night.

So its no wonder why at 9 o'clock last night I decided to come up with a new header for my blog. I know that some people think it needs to be well thought out and have great meaning but well I think as long as it looks pretty and I like it its okay. Also, I am trying out a new font that blogger now offers. I'm not a fontist, but I do appreciate a nice sans serif so we'll see how long this one lasts.

I am actually surprised the old banner lasted that long. But now it contains a few of my favorite things.

xoxo

*UPDATE* My husband hated the font I chose because "it looked like a kid wrote it" and it wasn't very readable on his computer. So I'm trying out this font to see if it works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment